Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter 2013 in Pictures

I know that I am a little late getting Easter pictures posted, but that just goes to show you the kind of week I had. Life is busy and only seems to be getting busier! So, while Olivia is napping, I am going to use a few moments of my peace and quiet to post new pictures on our blog!

Olivia's Easter Goody Bag

Olivia is such a happy girl!

She looked beautiful in her Easter dress!

Daddy and Olivia were matching (not intentionally). Our girl was only interested in chewing on the Easter eggs.

Both of us were dressed up for Sunday morning!

Olivia just showing off her dress again, because it is so cute!

At this point, Olivia was done taking pictures and she let us know it!

Thankfully, I was able to get one last (good) shot of Olivia and Daddy.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!!


"He is not here, for he had risen, as he said." - Matthew 28:6

1 comment:

mrsmarkdave said...

Beautiful. She's growing so fast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...