Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our Weekend

You might have already noticed that I updated our blog title from, Newsham Flight Log to The Newsham Family. The moment Olivia came into our lives, we become a family and I want our blog to reflect this change! Our blog will continue to be for our family and friends living all over the world as you try to stay involved in our lives from a distance. So, here are a few recent things going on in the Newsham family.


{painting with a twist}

This past weekend, Jon watched Olivia for me while I attended a birthday party for my friend Amanda. Amanda loves painting, so naturally her birthday party was at Painting with a Twist. I have never gone painting like this before, but it was so much fun! I can't wait to do this again. What do you think of my first painting?

Me with my first painting


{instagram}

I really enjoy sharing pictures from my phone onto Instagram. I am becoming more and more addicted as time goes by. Who wouldn't with such a beautiful baby to take pictures of!? Here are a few of my latest instagram creations!




I plan to continue to use Instagram, so if you would like to follow me on instagram, click here. If you choose to follow me, just be aware of the fact that I post a lot of pictures of Jon and Olivia. You've been warned!

1 comment:

mrsmarkdave said...

I love your first painting. Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...