Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Quick Post

It is so sad that I have not written a blog post for this blog in over three weeks! I love blogging and this is just evidence to support how busy I have been for the last seven weeks. It's not that I don't want to write blog posts, because I do! However, in the last seven weeks it's been more important for me to take care of Olivia than worry about my own needs. In an effort to bring some balance into my life, I am sitting down to write a little.

Olivia is already starting to get fussy so I will just share three things with you.

In the last week, Olivia has begun to smile! I love her smile and I especially love when she is smiling at me! The first few times she smiled was when Jon would come home from work. She LOVES her Daddy and seeing him walk through the door each night brought a smile to her face. A few days later she started smiling for me! It is so hard to get anything done when I have this beautiful girl staring back up at me!

Olivia smiling earlier today.

I love this girl!

The first audiobook that Olivia listened to with me was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I adore the Harry Potter books! Not once did I ever sit back and consider whether or not this was age appropriate for my daugther. I was just excited to share these wonderful books with Olivia!

Finally, Olivia is strong. She has incredible strength in her neck since the day that she was born. She is such a strong little girl. One day, as a woman, Olivia will need to be reminded of this fact and I want to be able to be the one to encourage her when the time comes. I want to be able to tell her that God has made her to be a strong woman, but He is even stronger.

Olivia hanging out in her Bumbo seat.

Writing this blog post was so much fun! I forgot how much I love blogging. Now my blogging juices are flowing again and I can't wait to write another post soon!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

She is so beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to write. I love to hear about her and see more pictures. Thank you! And I can't get over how proud I am that you listened to HP1 together. :) Love you!

Chelle said...

mShe is so beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to write. I love to hear about her and see more pictures. Thank you! And I can't get over how proud I am that you listened to HP1 together. :) Love you!

mrsmarkdave said...

She is precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...