Friday, July 6, 2012

Pregnancy Highlights: 32 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 32 weeks and 3 days (just 53 more days to go!!)

Size of Baby Newsham: Our baby is as big as a honeydew or 19 in, 4.5 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yes.

Gender: Girl

Name: Olivia Jane

Getting Ready: Yesterday, Jon and I attended our first childbirth class!! Jon's Mom, Lisa, is teaching our childbirth classes. We want a natural childbirth, which for us means no pain medicine and as little medical intervention as possible. Lisa's classes are going to teach us just what we need to know for this particular style of labor and delivery. I'm praying that God continues to give Jon and I wisdom to know what is best for our new family.

Movement: Olivia continues to move all the time! I have a feeling that she is going to be a lot like her Daddy, always on the move.

Sleep: I think that I am suffering from pregnancy insomnia! I do not feel tired and ready to go to bed until very late at night. I hope that this does not continue for the next 8 weeks, because I would like to get some extra sleep before Olivia arrives.

What I Miss: I don't miss anything this week. However, I am really looking forward to my second Baby shower next week!! It's on Wednesday, July 11, 2012!! It will be hosted by my LeTourneau coworkers. I will be sure to take lots of pictures.

Best Moment of the Week: The best moment this week was when I attended my very first Baby shower for Olivia! I blogged about it earlier this week. If you would like to check it out, please click here. Jon and I were so blessed by my Weight Watchers coworkers and friends as they generously gave gifts to us, so that we could prepare for Olivia's arrival. I am so thankful to be able to work with such amazing women!

Olivia and me at the Baby shower on Sunday.


Food Cravings: I am craving lots of protein and salty foods. I am also drinking LOTS of water, because it is so hot down here in Texas.

Symptoms: I had my feet swell up for the second time this past week. I think it's unavoidable in Texas in July, but I am doing my best to stay hydrated and keep them from being swollen for the next 8 weeks.

Due Date: August 28, 2012

Next Dr. Appointment: Monday, July 16, 2012 at 10:00am

Daddy: Jon and I went on a Babymoon over the 4th of July holiday!! I will blog and post pictures about our Babymoon later. However, I am so thankful that Jon was able to take a few days and get away with me, before life as we know it changes forever. I am so thankful that Jon was there to let me talk and cry about all the changes that are coming. He's the most amazing man I know and my very best friend!! I cannot wait to begin this new phase of life with him!

Jon and I Babymooning in Grapevine, TX

1 comment:

Amanda Wissmann said...

YAY BABYMOON! Cant wait to read all about it! :)

Happy 32 Weeks!

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...