Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Just Curious

I can officially say that my due date is next month. As of today, I only have 8 more weeks or 56 days to go in my pregnancy!! Time is flying by and before you know it I will be posting pictures of my daughter for all of you to see and enjoy.

I know so much about Olivia already. Even in the womb I know things about Olivia that no one else knows. However, there is one thing I don't know and that is what she looks like. I cannot wait to see my beautiful baby girl with my own two eyes!!

Will she look like Jon? Will she look like me? Or will she be a beautiful combination of the both of us?

I'm thankful to have a Heavenly Father who already knows all of these details about Olivia! I am thankful that God has been knitting her together over these last 32 weeks and will continue to do so until she is "done".

So...what do you think?

Baby Jonathan

Baby Jennifer and my Mom

2 comments:

-J.Darling said...

Gosh - has time really flown that fast?! It sure doesn't seem like 8 months to me! Amazing how time flies! (I'm sure you're ready to have her though!)

Anonymous said...

I can't see you too clearly.....but Jon-----he looks the same now---just different hair! Don't you think?
~ Mac

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...