Friday, April 27, 2012

Pregnancy Highlights: 22 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights  

How Far Along: 22 weeks 3 days   

Size of Baby Newsham: Our baby is as big as a papaya or 8 in, 1.2 lbs. 

source
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I am going to be in maternity clothes until Olivia arrives. However, God provided more maternity clothes for me this week! A friend could not fit into some maternity clothes that she received, so she passed them on to me! Praise the Lord for providing just what I need and more! 

Gender: Girl 

Name: Olivia Jane 

Getting Ready: I told you about this on Monday in my blog post, but this week Jon and I finally had time to go to Target and create our baby registry for Olivia! Click here to check out our Baby Registry at Target.
 
Movement: Olivia continues to move around like crazy! I love feeling her move.    

Sleep: I have slept very well this week. I am more tired than I have been in the last few weeks, but I am just trying to sleep when I am tired.   

What I Miss: I don't miss anything this week. I really enjoy being pregnant!   

Best Moment of the Week: The best moment this week was when Jon was finally able to feel Olivia move around. He's been traveling so much that he has not been home to feel her move. However, this week he has been able to feel her move on more than one occasion!! She loves her Daddy and I am so glad that he is able to feel here kick now!   

Food Cravings: This week I was craving snow cones! Thankfully, after we finished our baby registry Jon took me to get a snow cone. I got a small wedding cake flavored snow cone. It was so good!! I think that I will be a frequent visitor of the snow cone stands in town until Olivia arrives.    

Symptoms: I've been feeling great! My back was hurting, because I sit for such long periods of time. However, I am trying to go on walks during my lunch break and that has been helping.   

Due Date: August 28, 2012   

Next Dr. Appointment: Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 at 2:30pm 

Daddy: Olivia and I love Jon so much! We are so thankful for everything that he does to provide for us.

Prayer Requests: Please continue to keep our little family in your prayers. Please pray specifically that I (Jennifer) will receive approval to work from home. Also, pray that we will continue to cling to the Lord throughout these next few months as we transition into parenthood.

This picture is for my Father-in-Law, who wishes I posted more picture with my face showing.

1 comment:

Amanda Wissmann said...

EEp! Look how ADORABLE!!!!! I can't wait to be obviously showing. I still have to hold my shirt down. haha! but trying to love every little stage!

22 weeks is our next sono and when we find out the sex! cant wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...