Monday, April 23, 2012

Our Very Baby Weekend

{Saturday}
source

This weekend Jon and I finally had time to go to Target and create our baby registry for Olivia! Overall, that experience was slightly overwhelming. I am glad that I was able to get advice from my sisters and friends in advance before we created our registry. Thankfully, we went to Target with a good idea about what we wanted to add to our registry.

We had a lot of decisions to make about what we wanted. However, I think that it went very well. Now that I have had a chance to go back and look at it again, there are a few things that we forgot about but I can add them on later.

Click here to check out our Baby Registry at Target.
source


{Sunday} 
 Sunday I hosted a Baby shower with three other ladies for my friend Elise! All weekend we were busy preparing for her vintage sports themed Baby shower. Saturday night, Becky and I were up very late working on football, baseball, and basketball chocolate covered strawberries. They aren't the best, but you get the general idea.
 
Baseball and Football Chocolate Covered Strawberries

 After all of our hard work and preparation the Baby shower was amazing! Elise had a great time and received such wonderful gifts for her little boy that is on the way! 


Jon was at the baby shower too and he got some good practice loving on the babies!

1 comment:

mrsmarkdave said...

those strawberries are really a great idea and they are really neat! You guys did a great job!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...