Friday, March 9, 2012

Pregnancy Highlights: 15 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 15 weeks 3 days

Size of Baby Newsham: Our baby is now as big as a avocado or 4 to 5 in, 3 to 5 oz

source

Maternity Clothes: I am not at the point where I need to wear maternity clothes, however God is still providing clothes for me anyway!! I have at least two friends who are willing to let me borrow some of their maternity clothes that they are not using right now. I am so thankful for their willingness to share with me!! I was also introduced to a website called, Zulily. This website has tons of great deals on maternity and baby clothes. If you want to join this site let me know and I will send you an invite.

Gender: On March 26th, we will know whether or not we are having a boy or a girl!!

Names: We have come to an agreement about possible names for our baby. I will tell you more about that later.

Getting Ready: There are lots of things that need to be done before our baby arrives. My energy is slowly coming back to me, so I would like to begin to focus on cleaning and organizing our home. I plan to read Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living by, Tsh Oxenreider. In her book, Tsh teaches people about how they can live a clutter-free life! I want to get rid of the clutter that we have, so that we will have more room for all the baby stuff that we will need.

source

Movement: I have not felt our baby move yet, but I should be able to in the next few weeks. I cannot wait to feel those first flutters!

Sleep: I am finally over my cold, so I am starting to sleep through the night again! Praise the Lord!

What I Miss: This week I have been thinking a lot about how I do not want to rush my pregnancy. I know that there are things I miss, but I do not want to focus on that this week. While I am pregnant, I want to be able to enjoy and savor this short time that God has given me. I have really enjoyed being pregnant so far and I am looking forward to everything that is coming in the next 25 weeks!

Best Moment of the Week: Do you remember how I told you about feeling homesick and missing our families? Well last night I experienced my best moment as I got to Skype with my family for several hours. I got to talk and see my Dad, my Mom, my sister Bobbi, my sister Vivian, my brother-in-law Daniel, and my two nephews Kenneth and Lucas!! It was so wonderful to be able to spend time with them like that. I am so thankful that for one evening I got to feel like I was with my family again.

Vivian, Kenneth, Bobbi, and Me


Food Cravings: This week I have been craving pizza from Pizza King, a local restaurant in town. Let me clarify, I am not just craving pizza, but specifically Pizza King. This is strange, because Jon and I do not eat at Pizza King very often. However, that's what I want to eat. Thankfully, the ladies that I work with are going to take me to Pizza King next week for my birthday lunch. I cannot wait!!

source

Symptoms: At the moment I do not feel like I have any pregnancy symptoms to report, because things have been going so well! Even my extreme fatigue seems to be letting up!

Due Date: August 28, 2012

Next Dr. Appointment: Monday, March 26th, 2012 at 8:45am

Daddy: Jon stopped by my work earlier this week to have lunch with me. It was so sweet!! We went for a walk and talked about what God is teaching us in our Experiencing God Bible study. Jon's been flying a lot and it is nice to have special times like that just to hangout and talk.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...