Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Costume Ideas

Fall is my favorite season! Unfortunately, the state of Texas has not yet realized that it is Fall. However I am hopeful that the weather will begin to change soon.

Every October our Sunday school class has a Pumpkin Carving Party. We ask couples to come in costume to try and win prizes for the best dressed. We have a very creative Sunday school class and people always come up with great costume ideas! To check out previous blog posts about this click here and here.

Each year I enjoy searching for the perfect costume for Halloween. This year I have found some awesome Halloween costume ideas on Pinterest! (Just as a side note, if you are not on Pinterest I recommend that you try it. I am always able to find great ideas and inspiration for any occasion.)

Here are my top five favorite costumes that I found.

{Rubik's Cube}
Click here to see more about this costume.


{Washing Machine}
Click here to see more about this costume.


{The Incredibles}
Click here to see more about this costume.


{LEGO Man}
Click here to see more about this costume.


{Mary Poppins}
Click here to see more about this costume.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A friend of mine was prego during halloween one year and she went as an oven and her husband was a chef. I thought that was an awesome costume when pregnant (obviously not such a great idea otherwise, unless you want to fool people).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...