Friday, October 14, 2011

Flashback Friday: When Jon Met Grandma

Today's flashback takes us to the weekend that Jon met my Grandma Bartholomew! Grandma Bartholomew is my Mom's Mom. Jon and I got engaged in June 2006 and that summer we took a road trip to visit my Grandma. At the time I was attending Multnomah University and living in Portland, Oregon. My Grandma lives just three hours away in the Eugene/Springfield area of Oregon.

source

Jon drove us there and back!

Me at Grandma's church

Jon and Grandma

Me and Grandma

It was so nice for the two of us to go down and visit with my Grandma. She even took us to her church so that we could visit and look around. I love her so much and I wish that we did not live so far away, so that we could see her more often.


Visit Jen for more flashbacks.

Flashback Friday

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a great memory-pictures you will cherish forever! Thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...