Monday, May 23, 2011

My Jon

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!


Today, is Jon's 25th birthday!! In honor of his birthday, I want to take a moment to tell you about my Jon.

This is my Jon

My Jon is a man of God, who tries to live each day for the glory of the Lord.
My Jon is kind and patient.
My Jon makes me laugh.
My Jon has a servant’s heart and is always willing to go the extra mile for everyone.
My Jon has a burden for missions.
My Jon is a hard worker.
My Jon gives the best hugs and kisses.
My Jon prays.
My Jon is a pilot.
My Jon is generous with what God has given him.

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such an amazing husband and I am honored to be his wife! I am a better woman for having Jon in my life. It is incredible to watch how God has worked in Jon’s life and I am excited to see what the Lord will do in the next 25 years.

I love my Jon!!

1 comment:

Trista said...

Happy birthday Jon! From Steven and Trista

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...