Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Year Gone By...

In the final weeks of 2009 and the close of a decade, I have been thinking about what a year it's been for both Jon and I. I can't speak for Jon, but I can give you a glimpse of what has taken place in my life this year.

Reached Incredible Weight Loss Goals
- Lost 88.8 pounds in one year
- Got Lifetime with Weight Watchers

Fit into my Goal Dress

Ran a mile without stopping to rest or walk

Ran a first 5K

Taught my first Bible Study at church

Turned 25 years old

Watched more CSI then I can count

More than anything else, I have been stretched and strengthed in my spritual journey in ways I never expected. It has been a year of desperately relying on God, because I can truly do nothing without Him. In Him I have found a confidence that I never knew I could have. God has taken a long good look at my heart and is slowly removing things I cherish more then Him. This has been a time unlike any other I have experienced. I have so much more to learn.

I am excited for what will come in 2010!!

1 comment:

Danielle Hawes said...

Congrats on the WW accomplishments!!! That is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...