Monday, August 31, 2009

Living a Changed Life

I wanted to let you all know about the website I created. It's called, Living a Changed Life at http://livingachangedlife.weebly.com/. I have created it for anyone who wants to know my weight loss story. Because I have come so far in my weight loss I have had many people ask me, "How did you do it?". Well this is the easiest way to share that with them. It focuses on things that interest me, but I hope and pray that it proves to be helpful to others. I have learned so much and I am continuing to learn so much about healthy living that I want to be able to share it with others. I hope that you think it is as great as I do!

7 comments:

Heather Dore Clegg said...

Wow! What an inspiration you are. I love your website. It gave me a lot of great ideas and the courage to try some of it.

Liz Eischen said...

Jen! Great website! I love it! And you look absolutely beautiful! :)

Shannon Ripp said...

You have always been beautiful, but you look so much more happy! Thank you for inspiring and sharing your success! Way to go!

Crissey Hewitt said...

That is all great Jen! Congrats! It's a hard thing for a lot of people to accomplish.

The Newsham's said...

Thanks Heather!! I'm glad. I am going to try and keep updating it so be sure to check back.

Thank you Liz! You are so sweet. I feel great too!!

Thanks Shannon! I am much happier with myself, and I am healthy to do the things I have always wanted to do.... See More

Thanks Crissey! It has been hard work. I wish that it could have happened over night, but I don't think I would have learned very much that way.

Love you all!!

Jennifer Jordan said...

girl you look awesome!

The Newsham's said...

Thanks Jenny!! How are you? We miss seeing y'all. Did you find a different church to attend that is closer to home?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...