Monday, December 8, 2008

A Pedicure and A New Haircut!

So I have wanted to go and get a pedicure for a long time. I have never had one and I LOVE painting my toe nails, so I thought that a pedicure would be perfect for me : ). This last Saturday my friend Tabitha and I went to "Fountain of Youth Spa" here in Longview. I got my haircut and a pedicure. It was such a treat. I am so thankful that Jon was willing to let me go do something special like that. However I told him that now that I have had a pedicure I am going to want to go back again : ).

My Haircut!


Close-up


Crazy...

Pedicured toes!!



Jon...isn't he handsome!
Happy Holidays!!





3 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my goodness you are so cute! I love the haircut and the toes!

Jennifer said...

Thanks!! I had a lot of fun being able to be pamper for a little bit : ). I hope you are feeling better!

Jonah, Dave and Heidi said...

Cute hair and toes! We miss playing Settlers with you. Next time you come to town, we'll have to play a game or two. :) Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...