Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Weekend Trip to Dallas

I have finally been able to sit down and get our pictures put on the computer from our recent weekend trip to Dallas. We went with Tabitha and Bryan Hall, so dear friends of ours from church. We went to a hockey game, a nice dinner, stayed the night in a hotel, went to farmer's market, Cracker Barrel, and finally we went to the Tyler Zoo. It was a great weekend that went by too quickly. The best part of the entire weekend was that we were finally able to find an Apple store in Dallas!! We spent some time checking out all of the new computers while we were there.

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed our weekend!!


























2 comments:

Jonah, Dave and Heidi said...

Hey, looks like a fun trip, Jen & Jon! As you know, I'm a big Portland supporter, but I must say the sunshine down there looks pretty nice right now!

Jon said...

I miss Portland, but the weather this time of year is pretty nice. I've been surprised at the weather this year, it is much cooler. I hear you and your family are going to Europe for Christmas? That sounds like a lot of fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...