Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My First Day at LeTourneau!!

Well I just finished working my very first day at LeTourneau as a full-time staff member!! There wasn't much to my day, but a meeting that we were in from 9-4:30pm. And to think the night before I tried on about 7 different outfits, and all I did was sit there and listen to other people talk! Oh well, it's a girl thing I suppose. However, it was nice to be there are put some names to faces. Now when I have to call or e-mail these people I will know who they are!! Anyway, I will be working with the Business files that come in to the Assessment office. I haven't done much by way of training, but I am sure that I will get to that sooner then later. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how it went!!

I love y'all!!


This is the outfit I finally decided on for work today.

9 comments:

Kathryn Morris said...

Good luck at the new job! Congrats.

Amanda Smith said...

Oh my goodness! You are sooo cute! I love you friend!

The Newsham's said...

Thanks Ladies!!

Michelle J. McMartin said...

Yay friend! I am so happy! Thanks for posting a note, I really wanted to know how it went. I am glad you finally decided on an outfit. ; ) Hope it doesn't take you that long everyday. = ) I love you! I can't wait to hug you in a couple weeks. Yay!

The Newsham's said...

It might take me that long everyday who knows!? I will let you know how it goes :~)

Lisa Carol Hezmalhalch said...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Wendy Busby Krout said...

yay...you look good. nice choice of outfits. you better plan out the week so you don't have to spend so much time every night deciding...it could cut into sleep time...lol

Michelle J. McMartin said...

Hey, you should listen to Wendy. Cutting into sleep time is unthinkable... at least in my world. ; )

The Newsham's said...

I know I need more sleep because I am working nine hour days, but I am way too indecisive to decide on what I am going to wear for an entire week. I like to let myself have room to be spontaneous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...