Friday, February 29, 2008

I have glasses now!!

It has been such a good day. It started out with Jon and I taking part in the Texas primary and voting!! I love being apart of the political process in this country.

Voting alone would have made this a wonderful day however it did not stop there. Jon and I went to go pick up my glasses!! You can call me four-eyes all you want I simply don't care, because I can see. I can read signs, see far distances, and I can see just how dry my hands are. It is going to take some getting used to and I think I have a headache, but that is fine with me. I get really dizzy if I move my head too fast. But I know that my eyes will adjust soon and I can continue to see things as clearly as I do know. Who knew that the world around me looked this good!?

Love Ya!

P.S. My glasses are purple with little flowers on them.


7 comments:

Jonah, Dave and Heidi said...

You look great in your new glasses! Miss you guys!

Ginger Mackey Moore said...

The glasses look great! You look smart and trendy all at the same time!

Trent Price said...

hey! who did you vote for out of curiosity?

Sarah Powers said...

sweet glasses! :)

Michelle J. McMartin said...

Who knew you'd look so hot in glasses!

Joanna Call said...

You look great! I love the glasses you picked!

Amanda Smith said...

You look SO cute! I love the glasses! They suite you very nicely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...