Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am just fine.

I just wanted to let all of you wonderful people who have been praying for me know that I am fine. I went to the doctor and after a series of routine tests he told us that what is in my eye is simply extra pigment. He took a picture of it and told me that I would need to come back in two years to make sure that it is not growing, but as far as he was concerned everything looked great

Thank you again for all of your prayers. We love you all and miss you!!

God Bless.

3 comments:

Jonah, Dave and Heidi said...

Yay! Glad to hear the good news. We love you and miss you too. :)

Lisa Carol Hezmalhalch said...

Yahoo!!! Also: It sounds like the pea-sized tumor they found in my brain. They checked it every six months for two years and it never grew so they said I was fine!

So I've got a pea in my brain and you've got a pig(ment) in your eye! Cool!

Steven Dyk said...

Glad to hear that all turned out well. A little extra pigment never hurt anyone...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...