Monday, November 12, 2007

Applying for Another Job

Well I have to say that after applying for full-time jobs at LeTourneau for almost a year now I must express that I am getting really tired of it. I want all of these doors here to either close shut, or just have one of these doors burst wide open and have them love and want me to join their team here at the school. Another job has opened and it is kind of in the line of work that I have been doing as a student worker. I have been working in the GAPS office, and the job that has opened up is a GAPS Student Account Representative position. Which means I would continue to work with GAPS students and their student accounts. I know that this position will be challenging, because you are working with people about their finances. However, I think that ultimately this job would be better for me. I am tired of working a chaotic, inconsisent schedule at two different jobs. I am ready for a "grown-up" job. So if you think of it, please pray about this for Jon and I. We have wanted this for quite some time, and we are just trusting in the Lord that He knows what is best for us. So just pray that God would give us His best, no matter what that may be. Thank you for all of your support!! We love you and will continue to keep you updated!!

1 comment:

Amanda Smith said...

It's gotta be tough to keep applying when you haven't had much luck. I will continue to keep you and Jon in my prayers! I hope things get better soon and that you are able to get one job that you love. :) *Hug*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...