Friday, August 10, 2007

It Could Be PERFECT

As many of you know I have been trying to get a job at LeTourneau since I moved here in January. Much to my dismay, I have been unsuccessful. With defeat in front of me and a degree that still needs to be completed I decided it would be best to finish Algebra and Chemistry at LeTourneau. That way my classes will be finished by December and I will recieve my degree in May from MBC.

I have continued to work at Old Navy which has been discouraging. In my desperation for a new job I even applied to work in various offices at the local Hospital. So last night I decided I would check out LeTu's web-site again, just to see if there was anything new....and there was. There was a position open "Part-Time Student Accounts Assistant/Assitant Cashier". I was thrilled. It sounds like tasks I had at Montavilla and East Portland. And the hours sound flexible enough to work with the two classes that I am taking!

Please, Please Pray as I am that this will open up for me. It would be great to be able to walk to work! Not only that, but to be able to make some new friends on campus like I have had a desire to do. I will keep you updated. I know I am getting my hopes up, but honestly I don'thave much else to look forward to down here. I love you all, thank you.

1 comment:

Wendy Busby Krout said...

I just reasd this. Ty and I will be praing...sounds like a good opprotunity...hey classes start here for me on the 27th. One more semester, woohoo...I will be done in december but i will walk in the May graduation...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...